Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Button up and go

I had a busy day today so I opted for a berry colored button up shirt to go with my dark wash jeans and sporty slip ons.  Simple jewelry - a few rings, dangly earrings and a silver necklace to add a little bling.  Perfect for my day of household chores, coffee with a friend and being a chauffeur to my kids.  Had a take a quick pic without the tripod and the dog made an appearance.  She's wearing her usual purple collar with standard vet tag bling.  Looking forward to the weather warming up so maybe I can wear flats without socks or even some sandals but not unless I find some time for a quick selfgiven pedi!  The toes aren't public worthy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love that you have a friend in the photo with you! She looks lovely in her collar, btw. :) I'm looking forward to sockless flats and sandals, too!