Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Day Late and a Dollar Short


Here's what I wore for yesterday's Girls' Day with Bestie. I was in a hurry, so didn't take the pic before I left, and then forgot to take the camera with me so we could get some pics together. So I took the pic at the end of the day; not the best time, but it works.

I'm not sure this jacket is the best design for my shape. Since I have narrow shoulders and wide hips, it accents those facts rather than camouflages them. But I really like it...any ideas? The flare at the bottom of these pants doesn't thrill me, either. This is one thing I can easily fix, however. A few minutes at the sewing machine and they'll be boot cut instead.

This outfit was comfortable for our outing, but not the best look for me.

Brown denim jacket - yard sale find
Brown print T - JC Penney's clearance rack
Khaki pants - ???
Houndstooth Mary Jane flats - eBay

No comments: