Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Best


See? I can look more like a decent human being!

Not sure I'm totally thrilled with this combination of pieces, but it's OK. My outfit needed to have ease of movement since today was a Boo Sunday. (Boo was very good in toddler Sunday School this morning, btw. He is starting to learn that the beans need to stay in the bean bin. LOL)

It would have been nice to wear either tights or go bare-legged, but neither was an option today. The only tights I have are black or brown (not good with white shoes) and it's too cold for bare legs. So, hosiery it was.

Finding the right jewelry to wear with outfits is a big challenge for me. These silver hoops and my Dachshund necklace are what I turn to when I can't think of anything else. I wear them a lot.

Sweater - Khol's
T-shirt - Walmart
Skirt - Goodwill
Shoes - Can't remember, I've had 'em a while

1 comment:

Bflowers said...

I love that cardigan and you look so good in that dark teal color! Your shoes look comfy. Sorry to hear little Boo is sick! I sure hope he feels better soon!