Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday





I was pretty excited about dressing up for Easter Sunday. My girls were both wearing brand new Springy dresses and I had found a really cute Springy skirt and shirt outfit that I couldn't wait to wear. I love the bright colors, but they're not so bright that I stand out in the crowd and it's comfortable. I splurged and bought this all new along with bracelets and earrings that matched perfectly. I can also mix and match the pieces with other things like jeans or a white top or navy or even lime green I suppose.



Top: Cato $14.99

Skirt: Cato $20

White wedge sandals: Payless (can't remember how much)

Bracelets and Eearing: Cato I think they were around $3 each

2 comments:

Bflowers said...

How cute! It's a great color on you too!

Melissa said...

Very pretty Easter outfit, Leah! There's just something about bright colors that help you feel happy. :)