Sunday, April 3, 2011


Here's what I wore to church today: one of the dresses purchased on the Thrift Store Shopping Day with the Young At Heart group from church. It's a little big in the shoulders. I need to ask Mary how to fix this, if I can. The dress is fully lined, so I imagine fixing it will involve tearing the entire top apart and re-sewing. Not appealing. It was rather warm in church today, and since the dress is a heavier fabric and it's lined, I've decided it may be best to wear the dress only during cool weather. So my ideas of wearing a jacket over it or a turtleneck under it might fix the loose shoulder problem without involving any sewing.

Dress: thrift store
Shoes: gift from sisters (they each gave me one shoe for Christmas a couple of years ago!)
Necklace: Target, I think

I'd planned to do a post of an ordinary day's attire this past week, but my cold caught up to me after buzzing about with Bestie. I spent three days feeling like I'd been run over by a truck. So, this week will be "Ordinary Days" week!

PS ~ Yes, I did dye my hair. No, I am NOT going goth! It was supposed to be Medium Natural Brown, not Almost Black. Good thing it's the wash-out kind! I'll be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

lantabmom said...

It looks nice on you! And the hair color doesn't look that bad, I like it. Hope your cold is better now!