Sunday, May 15, 2011

Half-way Day in May



Last week the temps were at or near 100°; the last couple of days, we've been lucky to hit 60°. If I had some black leggings, I may have worn them with this dress today! But then again, I'm not sure I really go for the leggings-with-a-dress look. Tights are fine, of course, but the whole footless thing just doesn't quite look right to me. I can see the merits of keeping one's legs warm, however!

This flowy dress is comfortable and looks better worn than it does on the hanger (so unlike most dresses for me!). The shape must be a good one for me; I got several positive comments at church this morning about it. It's also the perfect colors to show off the fun and funky necklace B made for me! Check out the close-up:


Dress: JC Penney's
Necklace: B's One-of-a-Kind Creations
White Sandals: Payless

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I think you wore it BEST just the way you have it and the dress is slenderizing. I like it!! :-)

lantabmom said...

That dress looks really good on you and it goes perfect with that necklace. B did a great job on it.