Friday, May 6, 2011

I think I might be a Hat Girl...

I wasn't going to take a photo of my outfit yesterday, because I thought it was just ho-hum. However, I picked up this awesomely cute hat at Target...and the cashier at JC Penney's said "I love your belt...and your necklace...oh, and your striped shirt!" (I wasn't wearing the hat then, and she probably couldn't see my jeans and tennies from behind the counter. ha ha!) So I told her how my sister B introduced me to fashion blogs and that I get inspiration from those fab ladies out there in blogger-land. Miss Cashier said it's working! And so I guess this outfit is picture-worthy after all. The one issue I had with the outfit was how the jeans' belt loops and button made bulges under the shirt. These are supposed to be "skinny jeans" but they have gotten loose on me, making the waistband slide down and create bulk.

Cloche hat - Target
Striped tee - Walmart
Necklace - Walmart
Floral belt - swiped off a long-gone dress
Jeans - Walmart

3 comments:

Bflowers said...

Work it, girl! Very cute outfit for running errands in and the hat is very cute on you!

Melissa said...

Thank you, Bev!

lantabmom said...

Way to pull it all together for an errand kind of day. And the hat really adds a funness about you. Lookin good! And yay for loose jeans!