Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Catch up

I haven't been posting my outfits mainly because of how busy I've been but also because the heat just did not motivate me to be "fashionable" but rather to wear cool clothing.  And that usually isn't anything post worthy.  But here are a few outfits that I did put a little effort into.
I wore this outfit to church a couple weeks ago.  Ruffle top - Cato, pants - thrifted, cardigan - JCPenny, shoes - Target.

Sorry for the bad picture quality but I was rushing to take the pic while the hubster was getting ready to go out on our anniversary date.  Top - Kohl's, jeans - JCPenny (I think), cardigan - Old Navy, sandals - Kmart, necklace - Walmart.  Pardon all the shoes in the background.  I have close to 70 pair that need to be weeded since I obviously don't have room to store all of them!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that ruffle top, B! And the cardis! 70 pair of shoes, huh? I'm going to cull my flock today, so I'll have to do a sole count. ;)

Bflowers said...

It's been a long time since my last official count so I'm just guessing at the 70. I definately need to do some culling too.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Oops. Didn't mean to do that!
My count was 77; I culled 17 pair, but am bringing back one pair. They will look best with the dress I'll wear to D & J's wedding.