Saturday, September 17, 2011

A-Shopping We Will Go!

Since I re-injured my back/hip injury a few days ago, I required assistance doing the weekly grocery shopping yesterday. DH had a couple of things to pick up at Menard's anyway, so he took time away from The Project to help me reach things and carry heavy objects. Sadly, there was no "fun shopping" this time - my pain and DH's time table wouldn't allow it.

 Friday was the first time all week I've bothered to put on a real outfit - I've just tossed on whatever is handy. Which was mostly PJ pants and a t-shirt. Lovely. It's amazing how much better you feel when you put some care into your appearance. I'm still in pain, but at least I don't look like a pain! ha ha

This is not the outfit I started with. I began with a pair of dark wash jeans, a striped button-up shirt and a plum sweater jacket. Decided the shirt didn't look right with the sweater...then thought the sweater really was too heavy for September...then realized the jeans really are too big for me. After some swapping around, here's what I ended up wearing:


Brown cami: can't remember - I've had it a LONG time!
Aqua ruffle-edged tank: Target
Jeans: most likely a yard sale
Necklace: Walmart
Born loafers: yard sale

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I wish I had clothes that were too big for me. Hasn't happened yet....