Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm still alive.

It's been a while since I've posted anything.  I managed to snap a quick picture of yesterday's outfit with my ipod (sorry for the quality).  Thursdays are my bible study days and I like to dress up a little on those days.  However, this year I'm running the video camera for the live streaming and recording for the sessions so I have to choose my outfits accordingly.  I sit on a tall stool and straddle the tripod so skirts aren't really something I can wear on these days.  I also had a cross country meet to go to later in the afternoon. 

Shirt: teal embellished t-shirt from Cato, clearance ($3.99!), jeans:  Levi Strauss, Shoes: Dr. Schol's, Earrings: Cato clearance ($3), Ring: Payless (I think).  I don't usually do pink (October is breast cancer awareness) but I do believe some of my undergarments were pink!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I like the teal shirt - love that color! And I like the eternal Bevs in the mirrors :)

Grammy Goodwill said...

I like the teal color on you. I swear, every time I look at your posts, you look different. I had to look at this post THREE times to be sure it was you. I can't figure it out. Has anyone else ever told you that?