Monday, October 24, 2011

Sunday with Boo

We took Boo to church with us this Sunday, so my clothes were chosen with that in mind. I spent some time on the floor with him in Toddlers for Jesus and took him up front for the Children's Sermon during the service. This skirt allowed ease of movement and stayed down most of the time during all the "Mama, up!" and "Down!" pleas. Finally, Boo has a name for me! DH is "Papa" and I am "Mama". Exactly what our kids called their grandparents when they were toddlers!

Bronze top: JC Penney's  --  Floral corduroy skirt: JC Penney's  -- Necklace: Premier Designs  --  Belt: thrifted  --  Shoes: ??? 

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I really like this look. I'm becoming more of a brown person myself. I think the necklace and belt add a lot to the outfit. If Boo calls you mama, what does he call his mama?