Monday, November 21, 2011

Sweater Style

I needed to wear something dressy but appropriate for climbing up onto the camera "booth" (a makeshift platform next to the sound booth) so I could run the camera for church.  We have a step stool to get up onto the platform and a tall bar stool to sit on while running the camera so I didn't want to wear a skirt at all!  I really haven't been wearing skirts for quite some time partly because I don't really have any that fit right anymore and now because it's gotten cold.  So this is what I came up with and liked how it looked together.  I did get a bit warm with the scarf while I was "working" but it wasn't too bad.  I got a complement on my shoes after church which wasn't surprising as they are quite noticable from up there in the booth as everyone walks by!
I forgot to take a close up picture so you could see my jewelry so I'll just have to tell you about it.  Earrings: silver rounded triangular dangles (don't remember where I got them), Scarf: silvery-gray with black paisly pattern (Wal-Mart), Sweater: dark teal (either JCPenny or Wal-Mart), Slacks: gray Old Navy (thrifted), Shoes: silver flats with patina buckles (Famous Footware), Ring: cute little silver and chrystal turtle stretch (Payless Shoes).

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look great, Bev! Love that teal color on you, and the scarf is terrific. And the shoes...SO cute!