Thursday, December 15, 2011

Candlelight Christmas Coffee

  A week and a half ago my church had our annual Candlelight Christmas Coffee for the ladies and their friends. We decorate tables according to a theme (this year's was Reflecting God's Glory), have a special speaker, sip on coffee, tea or cider and enjoy desserts with each other. My bestie D and I hosted a table and decided to Reflect God's Glory through nature.
D wore some black slacks, a white sequined top and a black blazer.  I don't remember exactly what her shoes were but they were black - maybe booties?
We had such a blessed evening with the other 6 ladies at our table and listening to Mai Ackerman tell her testimony.  The coffee, desserts and decorations were wonderful!
I got my entire outfit except jewelry and trouser socks at Sears that very day!  They were having a good sale, I had coupons and I needed some new dress pants since I've put on a few pounds.  Cream cardigan, deep purple ruffle sequined tank, light brown slacks, brown booties, two gold bangles, a gold ring, and gold hoop earrings.  My nails were naked since I didn't have time for a manicure.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, Bev - that is an AWESOME purple top! I just LOVE it! You look very festive. And the table you and D set is quite festive, as well. Good job on both!

Shey said...

wow, you look amazing!