Monday, January 23, 2012

Black & Brown


The black top I got from Kohl's a few years ago. It has lace shoulders so I wore a teal colored t-shirt underneath. It was fairly comfortable and I felt a little more dressed up than my normal sweatshirt or long sleeved t-shirts this time of year.
The brown top is probably going to go. It looked okay on me, but the material is stiff and it bunched weirdly when I sat at church and the sleeves are elastic and they rode up my arms all day. It looks like I wore the same pair of jeans with each of these shirts. :)
The red 3/4 length sleeve top I chose for this is in the GO pile. It was too small.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This "use it or lose it" thing has been very helpful, hasn't it? If it's not comfortable or doesn't fit or doesn't go with anything else in your closet, then away it goes. It's best to have only clothes that fit and make you happy.

I like the black shirt with a pop of color!