Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Olive Sweater

Olive sweater - thrifted
Navy layering top - not sure, probably thrifted
Jeans - thrifted
Earrings - JCP
Necklace - from MIL's collection
(Please ignore the slippers! I will put on real shoes later.)
So here's my first attempt at wearing the olive sweater on my "use it or lose it" list. I'm really not sure that I will keep this sweater; the sleeves are entirely too long and since I have a short neck, the top of the zipper pokes me in the chin. I don't really like it with blue jeans, but black didn't look right either, nor did my light khaki pants or the brown pants. I love the color olive, but this sweater is just proving to be very difficult for me to style. This outfit will be fine for kicking around the house today and going to our first Coupon Lovers' meeting this evening. But it's not a favorite.

No comments: