Monday, January 23, 2012

The Wine/Plum Shell

Jacket - thrifted
Purple shell - JCP
Brown pants - thrifted
Shoes - Target
Necklace & Earrings - Premiere Designs (ages ago!)

The wine colored shell top is from my "use it or lose it" picks for this month. It's difficult to pair with other items in my closet due to the color. If it were plum, it would be easier. I really like how it fits, tho, so I will keep trying to incorporate it into my wardrobe.

Once again, Abby is making an appearance with me. She is going au naturale, as usual. Both my dogs hate clothing.

3 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I say keep it. I like that color on you. And if it fits, then it's definitely a keeper.

Hardly Housewives said...

bahaha, au naturale! whenever my dog wriggles out of his collar, we say "fred, keep it clean!" or "fred! no need to be lewd!".

Melissa said...

Puppies do like to be nekkid! LOL