Monday, February 20, 2012

The Animal Print Top

For church on Sunday, I wore the black and white animal print top from my February "use it or lose it" challenge. Since I was supposed to have Boo for Sunday School and church, I paired the top with pants to be more modest while crawling around on the floor or chasing him between pews. Sadly, my Boo wasn't available to go to church with Grammy and Papa. He better be able to go with us next Sunday!

Black/white animal print top - hmm...I forget where this came from! 
Black long sleeve layering shirt - not sure about this one, either
Black pants - eBay
Black Dansko shoes - eBay

Necklace - made by my sister B


3 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

This is a great outfit for you and the necklace is a great pop of color. I'm sorry you didn't get to see your grandson. That was a big disappointment, I'm sure.

Bflowers said...

Love it! Put together but looks very comfy.

Melissa said...

Thanks, girls! It was a comfy outfit...I wore it all the rest of the day at home, too. Until evening, when it got cold. Then the flannel pants and sweater came out of hiding. LOL