Friday, February 3, 2012

Fall Colors in February?

I've been wanting to wear this top for a while; it was in a terrific lot of items I won on eBay a couple of months ago. It's not exactly the style of top I normally wear - it's a bit loud! Seems a little odd to wear fall colors in February, too, but nothing else looked right to pair with this top.
Splashy top - eBay
Brown corduroy pants - JCP
Earrings - JCP
Scarf - ??
Belt - thrifted
Brown Dansko shoes - eBay

After I got home from an afternoon meeting, I swapped this top for a brown sweater and a button-up shirt over that. Plus I put on an extra pair of socks. I was SO cold! Finally had to wrap a wool blanket around myself and snuggle with a dog. No, I am not catching the flu. A cold front moved in last night - bringing in some much needed RAIN!!

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Since orange is my favorite color, I don't think it's strange at all to be wearing it in Feb. hehehe I really like this outfit.