Monday, February 27, 2012

Last Sunday in February

This outfit was built around the shoes. Alas, unless I can figure out a way to make the shoes comfortable, this will be the ONLY time I will have worn them! They are a cute pair of Sofftspots that I found at the thrift store; after wearing them for a few hours, I discovered why the previous owner donated them. There is a seam on the inside of each shoe that rubs against the pinky toes. I wonder if sticking a bandage over the seam will work...or if that will just come unstuck after walking around a few minutes? Whatever solution I attempt, it will be done while wearing the shoes at home - so if it doesn't work, I can kick them off and put my slippers back on!

Cream shirt - JCP
Skirt - thrifted
Tights - Kohl's

I'm not sure where this scarf came from; either Walmart or Target a few years ago.
Shoes - thrifted

I really like how barn red and brown compliment one another. This skirt got several comments from ladies at church. I was concerned that it accented my chubby tummy too much, but I guess either my friends don't care about that or it wasn't as bad as I thought.

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

You look very nice in this outfit. I'm sorry the shoes hurt your feet because they're really cute. I love the color.