Thursday, February 2, 2012

Use It or Lose It for February!

February is a short month, and I have a LOT going on this month, so I chose just four items for the "use it or lose it" challenge.

I love this ruffly scarf! I've had it for months, but have never worn it. It's time to see if it works with my wardrobe.

This is actually a pajama top. I have worn it, but it's been a long time. You'd think it would be better for warmer weather, but with that low neckline, a cami must be worn underneath. And that makes it too warm for Kansas summers!
 
I have two of these simple V-neck sweaters - the other one is dark gray. I've gravitated towards cardigans more this winter, so this pullover needs to be shown some love.
 
You'd think khaki pants would be a staple that I'd never get rid of...but this pair is a little wonky. Every time I try to wear them, I end up yanking them off and going back to my other khaki pants, despite the fact that the other pair is a bit tight in the waist.

Let the Challenge begin!


1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I can't wait to see what you do with these. I have a favorite pair of khakis, too, but they're too long in the crotch.(Is that a polite word to use?)