Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Floral Skirt

The outfit I originally put on Sunday morning did NOT work well, so I shucked it and used the floral skirt from my March "Use It or Lose It" challenge items instead. Honestly, I'm not sure that this skirt is the best shape or print for me. The outfit is OK, just not overly flattering. On the other hand, I really like how the rust top coordinates with the skirt and how the turquoise necklace pops. One comment: "Wow! That is a BLUE necklace!" (Said by a guy who thinks turquoise is blue, LOL!)

Rust top - JCP
Floral skirt - JCP
Shoes - Payless

 Wood earrings - JCP
Turquoise necklace - from MIL's collection

♥ Love these shoes!!! ♥

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I think the outfit flatters you. I love those shoes, too. Are they as comfortable as they look?