Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's a Blustery Sunday in March!

The day was simply beautiful when we left for church this morning. While we were at worship, the wind picked up and tossed together a fluffy bunch of clouds to race across the sky. Since I prefer to wear skirts or dresses to church, a pencil skirt is definitely the best option on a blustery day like today. No chance of it flying up around my head!

Cream 3/4 sleeve top - JCP
Olive skirt - eBay
Scarf - can't remember (I've had it for many years!)
Pink belt - thrifted
Peep toe kitten heels - Kmart

Three things I really like about this outfit:
  1. Mostly neutrals with a POP of color
  2. How a pencil skirt hides flaws and flatters at the same time
  3. The fun color combination of pink with olive


1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

You look great in this outfit. I like the combination of pink and olive. The scarf really brightens up the entire outfit.