Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Casual

It's almost yard sale season! There was one sale in town this morning (I didn't buy anything, tho). Hopefully it won't be too long before there are a bunch every Saturday! In the meantime, I am thankful to have thrift stores at which to shop. Today's haul was full of winners - books, shoes, jeans, shirts, skirts and a dress that didn't end up fitting (no dressing room at that particular shop - but I'm only out 75¢).

Please overlook the doofy look on my face - I had a tough time finding a pic that showed the outfit, my entire head, my feet, and a semi-intelligent facial expression all at once.

 Cardigan - gift from sister B
Coral tee - Walmart
Jeans - thrifted
(Later, I switched to one of the jeans purchased today, since they are kind of a dark gray wash.)

 Necklace - fashioned by me

Shoes - Payless (ages ago)
Socks - Target

No comments: