Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Much for That!

So...I was growing out my hair. The last time I'd had it cut was early December. I kept trying to remind myself that the growing-out stage is the worst part, that once it got long enough, it would look better. Ha ha ha! Not MY hair! It just looks like an old string mop. This morning I called my hairdresser and she squeezed me into her schedule. And so I waited until after I got home to take pics of today's outfit. This is my new 'do, all spiffed by Ms LL. It won't look like this again folks; I do not have the ability to duplicate this.

Blue tee - Target
Yellow skirt - thrifted

Bracelet - gift from sister L
Scarf - hmmm...no idea

Sandals - thrifted (paid 25¢!)

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I like your new haircut. (I can't replicate what my stylist does either.) I also really like those sandals. Are they comfortable?