Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I Counted Them!

My sisters once asked me how many shoes were in my collection, so I counted them. At that time, several years ago, it was about 85 pair, if I recall correctly. That completely surprised me - I didn't think it was that many! - but reassured my sisters that their husbands were indeed wrong. They did NOT have too many shoes! (My husband, on the other hand, could confirm that I did have too many.)

While visiting one of my favorite stores last weekend, in talking to my favorite sales girl, the subject of scarves came up. It so happens that NYFE sells awesome scarves. And I had my eye on one in particular... Anyway, I got to thinking that perhaps I should count my current scarf collection. So that's what I did this morning.


Can you guess how many scarves are in here? I counted twice, just to be sure. There are some underneath others, too, so I'll just have to tell you. There are 39 scarves! Yikes! An odd number! You know what that means? I'm a-gonna need to buy one more scarf! Any suggestions on what color? I think I've got most of the rainbow represented here. Oh! I know...I really need a striped scarf! OK, the mission is on...

Since it's rather chilly today, I pulled out my newest scarf - the one I purchased at New York Fashion Exchange on Saturday (thanks, R, for the "special customer" discount!). It's keeping me warm and adding some spring-y happiness to my day. I love scarves!

Awesome scarf - NYFE
Tee - Target
Cardigan - Old Navy
Jeans - thrifted

Darn, now I'm curious about exactly how many belts are in my basket...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love this outfit! I also love that you have so many shoes! Something for me to aspire to :)

Heather