Monday, April 9, 2012

Last Week in Review

Sunday, April 1
(Please overlook the fact that my eyes are closed. It was bright out there, people, and this was the "best" pic of this outfit! Egads...)

 Peach drape-y top - JCP (one of March's "Use It or Lose It" items)
Sweater - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Necklace - thrifted
Earrings - gift from Some Postman

Shoes - Target

Thursday, April 5
I wasn't feeling very good, but had a meeting at church that afternoon. Tried to make myself feel better by wearing bright colors. It helped a little bit.

 Print tee - Walmart
Yellow/white stripe sweater - Old Navy
Jeans - thrifted

 Earrings - Target
Necklace - gift from friend MA
Ring - Walmart
(The necklace is from my good friend whose first name is also Melissa, so my jewelry reflects the meaning of our name, "honey bee". It's also very spring-y!)

Born shoes - thrifted


No comments: