Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Lucky Day?

Friday the 13th..... I am not a superstitious person, but I do find superstitions to be funny. Yesterday was neither a lucky day nor an unlucky one; it was simply Friday, April the 13th. It was good, in that I got to spend some time with my Bestie. It was also kind of sad, in that my Bestie gave me the news that she is moving away. I am happy for her, though, since she'll be moving away to be near her ex-husband, with whom she is working to reconcile their marriage. Any time a marriage is restored, I am thrilled. It's not as if I'll never see Bestie again; she has two kids who live here, so she'll come see them occasionally - and therefore, me!

I love you, Bestie! ♥

 Kimono-sleeve top: JCP
Capris: Cato

 Necklace: Walmart

Dansko sandals: TradeHome Shoes

No comments: