Monday, April 2, 2012

Saturday meeting

Friday evening, my tummy attacked me for eating something new and different - jicama. It left me feeling weak and exhausted, but I went to the meeting Saturday morning anyway. It's not like it's that difficult to sit in a chair and listen to speakers and watch informative videos...and eat a lovely lunch prepared by awesome cooks. The only "work" required of me was to help load the 72 Mercy Kits & 33 quilts and blankets made and/or donated by our Zone ladies, and that was at the end of the meeting. By then, my energy had been restored. Nothing like getting together with a bunch of Lutheran ladies to boost one's energy!

Normally, I would have worn purple to a Zone LWML meeting, since that is the official color of our group, but I just wasn't in the mood for it. This white pin-stripe jacket appealed to me instead, although with the temps quickly climbing to over 80°, the jacket didn't stay on very long.

 White pin-stripe jacket - Target (ages ago!)
Floral print top - JCP
Jeans - thrifted

 Earrings - LWML store
Necklace - gift from friend MA

Sandals - thrifted

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

You're stylin' because I saw last week where florals are really in this spring!