Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday Outfit

We had a potluck dinner after church yesterday morning, and I wanted to be comfortable since I knew I'd be working in the kitchen. Usually they have the air conditioning cranked up at church, so I added a black sweater before heading out the door. Didn't get a pic with the sweater on...and I changed shoes right before we left the house, too. Turns out the soles on the peep-toe flats slipped around a lot on the kitchen floor, and that would not have been good at church. A pair of black ballerina flats I've had for ages were a better choice.

 Dress - Walmart
Belt - Rue 21
Peep-toe flats - thrifted
Necklace - gift from MA

Pinky ring - I'm not really sure where this came from, but I think my nephew A had something to do with it. Am I right, B? Or just losing it?

4 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Love this dress and how you look in it. Purple is a good color for you.

Melissa said...

Thanks, Grammy! :)

Bflowers said...

Cute dress! I like the ruffly cap sleeves. The ring looks familiar but it may have been one I had from my teen years. I can't see it well enough in the picture to tell.

Melissa said...

I showed you the ring once several years ago and if I can trust my memory, it at least came from your house. But...my memory is kind of faulty, so it might not have!