Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Dressed

Dress - Walmart
Sandals - Target
Belt - Rue 21
Earrings - JCP
Necklace - gift from MA

This is the second pattern of the same dress worn a few weeks ago to church. Normally, I don't purchase more than one version of any article of clothing other than t-shirts, but I love the ease and fit of this dress. The price was nice, too, at $14. I think I would have liked my natural-toned sandals with this dress better, but my hubby suggested the black so I went with those.

The Kansa (South Wind) has been blasting us the past couple of days, but sometime last night, the quiet, cool strength of the North Wind pushed Kansa back down and brought with it some cooler temps and much more pleasant outdoor photo-taking conditions. This same shot, if taken yesterday, would have been crazy, to say the least!

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I like that dress. It does look comfortable.