Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Morning

This is what I wore to church this morning. This weekend marked the 60th anniversary of our church ladies' group, so to celebrate the occasion, many of the ladies wore hats and gloves. This is the only pic I took of my outfit this morning, and it's without my hat, so you'll just have to imagine it with one. The gloves stayed at home; it's just too hot for gloves today. Besides, my white gloves are all stained up.

White shirt - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Earrings - LWML store 
Necklace - put together by me
Shoes - eBay

Bleh - I do not like the angle the camera was at for this pic! It must have caught the dizzies from me (I had an inner ear problem yesterday and the world was all a-kilter for a while.) The skirt had a sash attached at the waist, which I removed, since I almost always wear my shirts untucked and a sash would add extra bulk right where it's not needed. I'm thinking of putting these shoes out in the yard sale stash. No arch support and not very comfy, especially when compared to my Danskos.

No comments: