Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thrifty Fashion Saturday

There were no yard sales in our area today, due to the holiday weekend, so I went to the thrift stores instead. Only one "fashion" item was purchased - this Old Navy sundress. Once I got home, I made a couple of quick alterations to it and am wearing it now. It's so lightweight and comfy, something I desperately need today. The weather is quite hot and humid today, with the ever-present Kansa (South Wind) gusting its hot breath at 30mph. Bleh....


Not very fashionable, am I? No shoes, no makeup, no accessories. Can't even wear my wedding ring, due to swollen hands! Do I care? Hardly. See y'all later...I'm going to soak my toasty self in Boo's wading pool in the shade....

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I like that sundress. It looks very cool.
We didn't make it to any yard sales today either. I overslept, then we headed for the lake. It hurt me to pass them all. Sniff.