Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Dressed

Dress: eBay

I think this is the first time I've worn this particular dress since baby Boo pooped on it during church when he was just four months old. He's now 2½, so it's been a while! And in case it happens to you, don't worry about it when an infant poops all over  your lap when you're wearing a silk floral print dress like this. The poop will blend in with the rest of the design until you get home; it will also rinse out pretty well with soap and water. The dry cleaners will get the rest of the mess out, although it will cost you more to clean the dress than it did to purchase it in the first place. In the end, the dress will be none the worse for the abuse and you'll have a treasured memory in the bargain!

Boo didn't go to church with us today, so he didn't have a chance to poop on my dress again.

 Shell necklace: purchased in Mexico while there for nephew's wedding 5 years ago

Sandals: thrifted

6 comments:

Bflowers said...

That is an awesome dress! I love the shoes too! Interesting memory with the dress.

twebsterarmstrong said...

I love the dress.

Melissa said...

Thank you! :)

Melissa said...

Thanks! It's really comfortable, too.

Grammy Goodwill said...

hahaha - I love the things you write. I think this dress looks good on you, too.

Melissa said...

Thanks, Grammy! :)