Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Dressed

White shirt - thrifted
Belt - Rue 21
Navy skirt - Target

Today is Father's Day. I'm very blessed to have a Daddy who loves me and taught me a lot of important life lessons:  Day-old donuts are cheaper and still taste pretty good warmed up... Truckers are generally really generous, helpful people... Shoot once and do it right the first time... Reading will take you places you could never afford to travel to see... God will take care of the tough stuff...  I was blessed to have a terrific father-in-law, as well. He's in heaven now, but I have some fond memories. 

Sea Glass necklace - eBay

Today is also my 23rd wedding anniversary. Some Postman is the love of my life, and I can't imagine being without him. My daily prayer is that I will be a good wife for him, to love, support, and encourage him. I do love that man! ♥

BOC sandals - Vanderbuilt's

2 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love those sandals. Happy anniversary.

Melissa said...

Thank you! :)