Saturday, June 16, 2012

Two Out of Three

On Wednesday, my sister B and I attended our great-aunt's funeral. While a funeral is indeed a sad occasion, it's also a family reunion of sorts. We enjoyed getting to see a lot of extended family that day, some of whom we'd never met before.

B's outfit:
Black print top:
Slacks: 
Black flats: Target
Jewelry:

My outfit:
White shirt: thrifted
Polka dot skirt: thrifted
Belt: came with a thrifted dress
Jewelry: JCP
Black flats: Instant Flats by Dr Scholl's 
(Nice in a pinch, but NO support or cushioning, just so you know!)
Pre-photo, I was wearing a cute pair of thrifted peep-toe heels.

Here are some of our "goofy" relatives...

 Our Awesome Aunts, D and G
Aren't they the cutest? :)

Our Uncle R and our Daddy
So silly!
And we LOVE them all...SO much!!! ♥

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I totally understand about "enjoying" a funeral. It really is the only time we see a lot of family. I LOVE your outfit. That blue belt looks great with the skirt, and I like how your bracelet repeats the color. (Do I sound like a fashion writer?)