Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Working Sunday Morning

Top - JCPenney
Capri pants - thrifted
Clarks sandals - eBay
Necklace - gift from friend MA
Earrings - thrifted

We kept our 2½ year old grandson over the weekend, while our daughter went on a long day trip. Since we had Boo with us for church, and because of the potluck dinner after church, I decided to break away from my normal Sunday morning attire. Comfort and ability to crawl on the floor and maintain decency were the order of the day! I tried to get Boo to pose in his church outfit with me, but he had gotten up on the wrong side of his toddler bed and didn't want to have anything to do with having his picture taken. I think he was missing his Mama by then, too.

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

You last weekend and us this weekend. I just don't know if I'll be able to handle church with Cate although she has gone once with me. She also goes with her other grandma when she stays with her. I hope you had a good time together.