Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Bright & Sunny Summer Day

My Bestie and I met for one last coffee at our favorite little coffee shop this morning before she made the long journey back home. After we said our good-byes, I had some shopping to do. The weather today has been sunny and hot, but nothing like the super-hot days just a few weeks ago. I was able to start out the day with this happy scarf:

Coral tee: Walmart
Skirt: Goodwill
Scarf: thrifted
Dansko sandals: Trade Home Shoes

The skirt has a fun flower detail that isn't very noticeable in the photo above, so here is a (poorly taken) close-up:


Now that our Town has a Goodwill Store, I'm afraid most of my grocery shopping trips will also include an excursion to Goodwill. This isn't really a problem, is it? Today's sack full of goodies included two items for Some Postman. See...I'm not entirely selfish when I'm thrifting!

No comments: