Monday, September 24, 2012

What a Frumpy Hausfrau Wears To....

...Conduct a garage sale


On Saturday, my daughter and I borrowed a friend's garage to hold a sale during our Town's city-wide fall yard sale. (We live out in the country, and Daughter lives in an apartment, so our friend kindly offered us her in-town empty garage.) It was a bit chilly that day, so Daughter made a McRun for some McCoffee and then we had fun taking silly pictures during the slow times.




My phone is merely semi-intelligent, so Daughter took the cool Instagram pics with her phone and shared them with me, so that I could share them with you. We had FUN together, got rid of a lot of stuff, and made enough money to pay for a tank of gas apiece.

2 comments:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Hey, the good news is you got rid of stuff, right?

Melissa said...

Absolutely! And got to spend a day with Daughter! :)