Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Final Outfit of 2012

We didn't attend or host a New Year's Eve party this year. Instead, we celebrated it the way we usually do: by going to bed at our regular time and going to sleep. Oh yeah, we are party animals!!

This is what I wore to church for the last Sunday of December. I bought the dress at Target last week while I was there returning some defective gifts. The dress was only $6! I didn't try it on at the store - with all my winter layers, I'd rather just take a chance and try it on at home. It can always be returned! But this cute little black dress fit me just fine and I like it a lot. Should have had Some Postman take a pic without the sweater and scarf so the shape of the dress could be seen, but I'm sure I'll wear it on its own eventually.

Xhileration Dress - Target
Studio 1940 Sweater - Fashion Bug
Scarf - knitted by friend RL
Black leggings - Walmart
Riding Boots - JCP

Coldwater Creek wool blend coat - Goodwill


No comments: