Friday, February 8, 2013

A Short Cuppa Cocoa

You know how some folks, especially tall good-looking ones, are described as a "tall drink of water"? Well, I'm more like a short cup of cocoa in this outfit:

 AB Studio cream shirt - JCP (I think?)
Isabella Rodriguez chocolate cardigan - no idea, probably thrifted
St Johns Bay cords - JCP
Polka dot socks - Walmart
Born shoes - thrifted
Necklace - Target

I'm finding that I really do prefer more classic or relaxed fashion. This is definitely relaxed and very comfortable, but without being sloppy. I'm also finding that I tend to shy away from bright colors when I am feeling my weight more. It's as if, when I'm unhappy with how my body feels, I want to blend into the woodwork. It's not just feeling fat that does that to me, either. Feeling depressed or having the pain flare up will do the same thing. Odd how that effects my use of color.

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

I love this outfit on you. I think you look fantastic. Plus I love your humorous title.