Monday, April 22, 2013

Life Gets in the Way

Last week was busy, challenging, and I didn't feel much like blogging. Here's some of what I was up to, as I muddled through the days:

Baked Three-Day Sugar Cookies (Day one - make the dough. Day two - roll, cut and bake. Day three - decorate. It's exhausting, but so worth it!)

Attended my Grandpa's 90th birthday party:

He blew out all the candles in one breath!
Met my newest nephew for the first time:

Baby James, six weeks old
And captured photos of my tulips before tonight's potential snow tries to freeze their delicate petals:





I'm hoping to have a couple of Frumpy posts this week, as well as a Crafty post, and maybe even a Frugal post. We shall see what this week holds...

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Sure wish I had your energy - or your cookies!