Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today is Thursday

I'm not feeling the greatest today, due to a headache that just won't go away, so I am hoping that my Fun Socks will help me feel better. That, and another cuppa joe.

Grape-y Socks - Walmart

Tonight is our monthly LWML ladies' meeting at church, so of course I am wearing purple. Winter came back to visit us for a couple of days, which makes me glad I didn't put away all my sweaters with my winter wear.


Old cream ruched top - no idea where it came from!
Charter Club sweater - thrifted
Merona black jeans - Target
Privo! by Clarks flats - eBay

Linking up with Peggy at She Hath Done What She Could for Thursday Target Threads. Well, I would if I could figure out how. She's got this fun little button other bloggers can "grab" but I can't figure out how to get it to show up on my blog. So if you want to visit Peggy's blog, you'll just have to click on THIS to get there, because it's the only way I know how to link. Anyone out there who knows how to "link up" with buttons, PLEASE tell me!







No comments: