Monday, August 19, 2013

Sunday Morning Fashion with Sister B!


Hi, folks! Sister B here. I had a free second and motivation to snap a quick picture of my outfit this morning for church to share with everyone. A few weeks ago I was able to snag some great items at Cato's on their sale and clearance racks and this dress was one of them! $21! I just love that store! It's probably a good thing that we don't have one in the town we live in. I really thought a sandal with a heel would be the better choice of shoes with this dress instead of my usual ballet flats but I'm not sure these were all that great. What do you think?
 
After I got home I realized that the strap on the left shoe had come unglued from the sole so I hope I can superglue it back into place! They are my most comfortable wedges and I got them from my big sister! Anyway, the necklace and earrings were from either Walmart or Target (don't remember now). I got several compliments on the dress and how funny that my best friend showed up wearing a dress of the same color! We were twinsies this morning!

Note from FHH: I am so glad that B did a fashion post today. While I *did* get dressed for church, there was no time for photos either before we left or when we got home. Thank you for a lovely post for the ol' blog, George!

No comments: