Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Getting Dressed on Wednesday

Oh, I had a difficult time getting dressed today! It was too easy to linger over coffee and catching up on blog reading this morning. Eventually, I did put on my workout gear, pop in a Leslie Sansone DVD, shower and put on real clothes. Yes, what I'm wearing today is extremely casual, but it's not jammies. And that counts!

 Mossimo Supply Co shirt - Target
Liz Claiborne jeans - thrifted
Ryka shoes - Zulily.com
Should have gotten this shirt in a size larger, since it's junior sizing. But it's not too bad. It's quite thin, so at first I layered another tee underneath, but that made it kind of stiff and uncomfortable. So I'll just have to move around a lot to keep warm. Not a problem! There is plenty on my to-do list.

Earrings - Avon

No makeup again today. I'm not going out in public and my skin needs to breathe today. Didn't do much to my hair, either, except wash it and use the round brush with the dryer on low. No products in my hair today, since I plan to touch up the color tomorrow, so I'm sure by the end of the day the horns will be in full force. That will look nice, dontcha think?

No comments: