Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Simple Sunday

First, let me wrap up Get Dressed Every Day week...I did attempt to take pics of my outfit Saturday, but they all turned out so blurry and horrible, you'll just have to imagine the outfit. Same black jeans as Friday with a gray Merona tiered 3/4 sleeve top, topped with a cream/plum/gray print pashmina scarf. I enjoyed the challenge of dressing with purpose each day, but must admit that yesterday was spent entirely in lounge pants, t-shirt and flannel shirt. A girl needs a down-day now and then!

Here's what I wore on Sunday morning:

Xhileration dress - Target
Boots - JCP
Necklace - made by Salt City Hausfrau

It's a very simple outfit, but not boring. When I came out of the bathroom, Some Postman said, "Wow, that's a really vivid dress, but in a good way." That's the first unsolicited comment he's made about anything I've worn in a long time! Maybe I should wear bright flowers more often. I did end up putting a black cardigan over the dress. The back is kind of low and I was chilly.

No comments: