Friday, November 8, 2013

The Leaning Teapot, Short and Stout

You all know one of my theme songs is "I'm a Little Teapot", right? Well, the quick mirror shots I took of yesterday's outfit made me change the lyrics a bit to "I'm a leaning teapot, short and stout..."


Cardigan - Old Navy
Danskin Now tee - Walmart
Maurices skirt - thrifted
Faded Glory leggings - Walmart
Boots - JCP
Scarf - thrifted
Earrings - thrifted

Mirror shots don't work in the bedroom; I end up being back-lit, so the mirror image is dark. The only other alternative is the bathroom mirror, but in order to get a full shot, I have to angle the camera wonky. Mirror pics almost always turn out blurry for me, too. Ah, well, it'll just have to do...I didn't have time to use the timer and attempt decent pics. I wore this outfit without the scarf and boots most of the day, and only remembered I wanted to document it with a blog post minutes before I needed to head out the door for a meeting at church.

My other theme song, of course, is "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. We make the rockin' world go 'round!



3 comments:

Jean said...

Very cute! Either the lighting changed or these colors suit you very well! This outfit has spunk!

Melissa said...

The lighting is different in the bathroom, due to the skylight, but yes, I think these are good colors for me also. This outfit was fun to wear, I have to say! :)

Grammy Goodwill said...

I like this outfit. It's very cheerful.