Monday, November 4, 2013

Truly Beautiful Women

There are so many women in my circle of family and friends who are truly beautiful, inside and out. I admire them for their confidence, joy, love of life, personal style, grace and generosity. Not all of them know about this little old blog of mine, but a few do, and have agreed to allow me to share a little about them here.

This is Christy. She's a petite wonder! Christy always dresses in a young, cheerful way, and I've never, ever seen her without her nails done. (This is quite admirable in  my book; my own nails rarely get done because manicures don't last more than a day or two for me.) Christy loves kids, as is evidenced by her teaching Sunday School and working as a para educator. I do believe this woman must have the patience of Mother Theresa. Christy shares my adoration of super cute shoes, and she is blessedly able to wear them comfortably.



Next is Maurenne. Another fellow "shorty" friend, Maurenne is one of my most favorite people to hug. She's soft and cuddly, so loving and yet so strong of heart. And she is a master markswoman! She can hunt, dress and cook game like a pro. Maurenne also has great personal style. She always wears what is comfortable, yet she always looks nicely put together. I love this shawl she's been sporting lately!


Wrapping up today's post is Robin. Robin is not short. She's one of my tallest friends! Robin exemplifies the Proverbs 31 woman to me. She is a wife, mother and career woman all rolled into one. Robin is a beekeeper, soap maker, seamstress, cook, gardener...I'm not sure there's anything this woman cannot do! Robin has a terrific personal style as well. This outfit is quite simple, true, so I will try to remember to take my camera to church more often so I can catch one of her more amazing outfits for another post. I just had to include her in this post, tho, as she is one of the most fashionable people I know!


Thank you, ladies, for allowing me to share your truly beautiful selves on my blog. Be warned, the rest of my family and friends -- I plan to pack my camera everywhere I go and (with your permission, of course) capture your loveliness, then feature you here at FHH. You inspire me!

No comments: