Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lovin' Some Light Layers!

While big sis is away, little sis will play!  FHH is on a weekend excursion with her hubby and so I took over the blog in her absence.  Dressing for church this morning was a welcomed treat with temps in the upper 50's!  I love layering and dressing in sweaters and boots but the super cold temperatures we've been having this winter have been going on for a long time!  I was ready to wear some lighter layers today!  
I didn't have time for a picture at home, so I went up to our church's new Charis Cafe for a quick snap shot.  Scarf - World Market , Merona tiered shirt - Target, A.N.A light grey cardigan - JCPenney's, Worthington black skirt - hand me down from FHH , black hose - ? had them so long the elastic is completely shot and they'll be going in the garbage after today, black boots - Academy Sports.  I actually got a little too warm with my scarf on so once I got home off went the cardigan, scarf, boots and skirt and on went the jeans!  Time for some downtime with my hubby!  FHH will be back soon and I'm sure she'll have some wonderful stories to tell us about her adventures this weekend!

No comments: