Thursday, March 13, 2014

Meeting Up With an Old Friend

Last week, I was pleased to hear from a gal I've known since we were little girls. She has taken a new job in the area and will be living nearby! This is the first time in many years that we've lived close enough to hang out together. Since I had grocery shopping to do in Town, she went along with me. Not the most glamorous outing, but we enjoyed our time together, catching up on the past few years of each others' lives.

One of these times when we meet up - which will be often! - I will remember my camera and get some pictures of us together. Maybe my friend will allow me to do some fashion posts featuring her, too! She always looks so lovely and put together.

My outfit for the day was casual comfortable, as it usually is for grocery shopping. Simply jeans and a tee, but a scarf gave it some extra class. It's beginning to feel more like spring around here, so less layers are needed. I started out in the morning with a jacket, but had shed it by early afternoon. We even had the car windows rolled down a bit!

Merona tee - Target
Roz & Ali jeans - Dressbarn
Scarf - Walmart
Socks - Old Navy
Born shoes - thrifted





No comments: