Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day!

It's the beginning of a new month! May Day, the first of May...perfect day for a new start. If you're a regular follower of this blog, you may have noticed that posts have not been frequent of late. This is because I have been struggling with several issues, one of which was whether to continue blogging. After much thought on the matter, I've decided to keep it up. It's a creative outlet for me, even though much of the time I am not being very creative about it. This blog is something I truly enjoy, and to give it up now would feel like another failure.

In the spirit of fresh starts, here's a happy birdie outfit that I wore to church this past Sunday:

 Tee - old
Faded Glory sweater - Walmart
Skirt - self-made
Born shoes - thrifted
Bracelet - Walmart



Sunday morning started out warm enough to go bare-legged, but it cooled off later in the day and hasn't warmed up much since. The weekend promises to bring sunshine and higher temps, tho, which will be perfect for the big Kansas Sampler Festival. My parents are going with me - I can hardly wait!

I'll leave you now with a pic of the flowers my sweet neighbor T brought to me this morning. Happy May Day!


No comments: